I like the set of labels I have in my main board. Can I copy the settings to another board (so that I have the same labels on the two boards, without manually re-editing 10 labels on each board I want the set on)?
John
Labels are board specific, and unfortunately cannot be replicated to another board. Consider submitting this as a feature request.
You can just assign all the labels to a card and copy the card to the new board where the labels will appear
If you copy a board you copy all the labels too and have an option of copying the cards as well. I created a "Template" board that has all the labels I want (incremental time requirements for tasks) that I will copy from every time I start a new board.
I would love to have the feature to have multiple label sets to choose from after I have created a board but this work around will do until then.
Ubercool! Thx!
Thanks a lot! Helpful for me, too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.