For the Love of God do NOT tell me to do all the stuff, I've already done. I've applied every fix on this site. I can log into BitBucket just fine. My account authenticates in Sourcetree just fine. I deleted ALL of my passwords in my vault... still nothing.
Here is what I have done:
I've tried the following, without success:
- removed the username from the remote URL in Repository / Repository Settings / Edit origin;
- and from the Username field;
- replaced the username with my account's email;
- removed all of my saved credentials from Tools / Options / Authentication;
- recreated the credentials for my Bitbucket account (which has been verified during the process);
- set said credentials as default;
- uninstalled and reinstalled SourceTree.
PUSHING does not ask for my password, why would it, it authenticates. Changing from HTTPS to SSH does nothing.
Please, Please, Please tell me what to do. Do I need a new laptop? At this point, I am ready to try. It worked fine 3 days ago, for the last 2 it has not. I have not upgraded, I changed my password in Bitbucket/Jira, and now I can't get in.
I tried basic authenication, I tried the other authenication, they both work and authenticate me... UNTIL I TRY TO DO MY JOB