Hi Guys,
I am trying to get all my atlassian apps running over SSL, whilst using apache reverse proxy.
All sites are now up and running with trusted self signed certs and I have application links working for Jira, Confluence and Bamboo fine.
I cannot get the applinks for Fisheye to work though. I feel like I have either imported the cert in to the wrong JAVA keystore, or the https connector has not been updated correctly.
All the other atlassian apps have a server.xml file, but I cannot find one for Fisheye.
I imported the cert in the location of the Atlassian JRE installer keystore, and a seperate JAVA installation keystore, as I am unsure what is the correct JAVA keystore I should be using. Is there anyway to find out for sure?
I have updated the Fisheye Admin > Server settings as:
SSL Bind = 443
SSL Keystore = I have tried both cacerts locations
SSL Truststore = same as above - although I only imported one cert in to the key stores
proxy scheme = https
proxyhost = crucibletest
proxy port = 443
siteurl = https://crucibletest
If there is any logs or anything you need, let me know.
Thanks.