Hello! Could you give me more details? When Sourcetree keeps prompting for a password it's usually due to an account that has incorrect credentials.
If Sourcetree keeps prompting for a password, you can try removing the account (Options -> Accounts), and then try re-adding the account but make sure you use the OAuth option.
Thanks!
Hi Mike,
Thanks for replying.
Interesting. So that dialog that you're seeing is coming from the Git Credential Manager -- it means that some credentials that Git is trying to use is incorrect. Could you try the following?
If that doesn't work, you can also try just removing the "bitbucket.org" account under "Git Saved Passwords"
I have tried what you said but still issue is same.
1. I removed all accounts from sourcetree using windows Credential Manager.
2. Added one of my bitbucket accounts using OAuth but still login page prompts in every 5 secs.
One more question for one Account using OAuth how many entries it does in windows credential manager. As of now I can see 6 entries are there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.