First of all - thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this 
I have a board with a decent bunch of people collaborating on it, all working well. However, I've been asked to offer a version of this that can be viewed by our executives, but I don't want it to be too public, and I need it to be read only.
From what I can tell, I can send a public link to create a new account for this team, OR I can set the board to public. However, I don't want the board to be public to the level Trello publishes it (indexable etc...).
Is there a way to create a read only version of a board that is accessible through a public link but can't be found through Google etc... I don't mind if the public link is leaked, I just don't want people to find my board with the first Google search for us...
I've played around with some of the power-up's like Unito, but it is still limited to the permissions available from Trello.
Thanks!