I've purchased license for 10$ where said that jobs is limited up to 10.
I've configured only 5 jobs (3 project) but bamboo says me "0 free jobs remaining". Could you please tell me how it's counting or how I can increase limit for jobs to 20-30 without license for 880$
Notice: http://joxi.ru/gmvWDWoCx31jM2
There're 5 plans at screenshot. Every plan contains of at least one job, piece of configuration executed in parallel. So it's possible that some of your plans contains more than 1 job, that's why you have information about 0 jobs left.
Another item is that branch sign against 3 of your plans, every plan branch job also counted as separate job
So any actions in bamboo it's a "job", new project/plan and new branch? Why this information isn't provided there "https://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo/pricing"?
As I said, job is part of plan and UI shows you option to create one or more jobs when plan created.
Info about branches is listed at page you mentioned
Yes. The use of the Plan Branches feature has a multiplicative effect on the number of jobs configured, and therefore, an effect on the 10-job cap. For example, a plan with two jobs that is building against a total of three branches (the plan's original branch, plus two additional branches) will contribute 6 jobs toward the limit.
I understood it but why it doesn't explained in bamboo price page?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.