Hello...I'm new to Trello and really liking it so far.
One of my main issues right now is wrapping my head around how to get a list of all my cards (across all boards) with due dates. I have a handful of personal boards and then created a "team" with more boards for my farm (wanted it separated from the personal boards for clarity sake).
At first, I understood I had to subscribe to a particular board, card, team and so on to be able to see it under "cards" in my profile. Well, that didn't seem to work. So then I learned that I had to be a "member" of that card in order to see it in card list in my profile.
Here's my issue...I am the only one using this. I don't have anyone else involved with day to day projects for personal or farm related items. I'm not understanding why I can't have full viewing/listing/management control of a board, card, or team when I'm the one that created it without be a member of something that again, I created. It seems to me that the owner should just get carte blanche being the creator/owner without having to go through the process of subscribing and/or being a member. Please clarify.
Also, what other differences are there in subscribing to a board/card/team versus being a member? Again, I'm a little turned around on this.
As a side note...I bought into Cronofy for the Google Calendar options. Found the whole subscribe/member thing to be an issue there also.
Any help on clearing this up would be very much appreciated.