I am getting below error while connecting to bitbucket repository fron Bamboo
We couldn't connect to the repository. Here's what we got back:
Git credentials storage exception.
Hi Manuel,
I'd look at the atlassian-bamboo.log file, which is located in <BambooHome>/logs immediately after reproducing the issue - most likely this will show you what underlying error occurs and that might give you an idea of where to look.
Cheers,
Christian
Premier Support Engineer
Atlassian
Thank you Christian! Log folders and other few didn't had enough permission. After restarting with enough folder permission resolved the issue.
Manuel
I have the same issue and it says connection timed out in the logs. Any idea what can I do get around this?
Hi Hardik,
I too getting same error. Did you find a way to solve this? Please share if you had found. Thank you
Try the Solution , Gonna definitely work .
While Creating the plan Make sure you have selected below options for Stablishing the configuration with bitbucket
1. Repository host- Link new Repository - Select "Bitbucket Server /Stash"
2. Repository - Select the repository from the drop down
3. Select the desired branch
4. Repository access - Only you
Reason - If This Repository is from any organization it must be private .
5. Configure the Plan.
Note : Below image for the reference .
Happy Learning
Please let me know if this works for you .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.