We are using Crowd to sync accounts from our Azure AD...that does not use Office 365 for email. Is it possible to insert Users email addresses directly into the Crowd database? If so, does anyone have a query to do this?
Hi Byron,
I am not sure this is a great idea, as I don't know how email address changes would be maintained/updated. However, if you let me know what version of Crowd you are using I can work on a query.
You plan to try this on a test instance, first, I hope?
Thanks,
Ann
Hi @Byron Boudreaux
Alternatively you might be interested in taking a look at the following add-on: Office 365 Directory Connector or Crowd (ODCC).
The latest version of the ODCC plugin actually has an option to fill in the Crowd email address field with the value of the Office 365 / Azure AD mailNickname attribute when the mail attribute has no value in Azure AD (unlike the mail attribute, the mailNickname attribute is always provisioned in Azure AD)
(Disclaimer: I work for the vendor of the ODCC plugin)
Best regards,
Bruno
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.