I have 2 Bamboo machines running different versions of Bamboo. Is it possible to export a single plan from machine #1 and import to machine #2 ?
Thanks
There's an unofficial REST endpoint that will let you export a plan - but there's nothing to import it, sorry.
Hi James,
The "Move Plans" option from under Administration - > Plans will allow you to move a plan completely to a new or existing project within the same instance of bamboo but it's not a cloning option and you will lose the original plan.
To clone a plan and moving all the logs and histories, there needs to be a partial export/import option and it's not doable at the moment. There is an open improvement request ticket for this feature in our system:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-1223
to which you can add yourself as a watcher to recive updates.
When researching for this issue, I also came across the following and thought of sharing them with you in case you want to follow them as well:
1) https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-12365
2) https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-3188
3) https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-11313
Hope this helps!
Best,
Sepideh
Would I be able to export my entire Bamboo 3.4.1 machine and import it into a Bamboo 4.4.5 machine?
Now I'm curious. What is this unoffical REST call?
I see there is an "export" rest call but I've never be able to get that working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.