Hello,
We have Jira Server install on our server, and currently the url is: https://jira.openfinance.es
We are trying to use JIRA + Trello Power Ups but when I configure the url inside the power ups to connect the system said that the jira url is invalid.
In the Jira Server we have the Trello Connector Plugins.
What's wrong?
Hi Jose,
Is your Jira Server instance also accessible from the internet? That's another requirement to be able to use the Power-Up. Let me know!
Hi Michael, Yes, of course the instance is accesible from internet. Do you know that is necesary to do any configuration into the Jira instance? Like create a connection bewtween jira and trello?
I am facing the same issue.
Estou enfrentando o mesmo problema.
Same Issue
I'm having the same issue. Our JIRA instance is hosted on our own systems, but exposed to the internet - which is usually how I access it (remotely). I'm a long time user of Trello as well and would love for this to work...
Is this seriously not possible? I just started using Trello for high-level organization, assuming that the Jira integration plugin would work.
Yet another "doesn't work for me".
Paying Trello customer. Our JIRA is self-hosted, but accessible to the internet via user/password (not SSO). The JIRA admin says the Trello Connector for JIRA is installed and operating. I get "Not a valid JIRA URL" when I paste the address.
same problem here... very creepy, atlassian cannot bring their own products together...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.