I have a C++ CMake project that after running unit tests using CMake I also would like to run couple of automated integration [smoke] tests. This is where the "Script Task" comes in handy. For example, we know that the correct default run of one of our algorithms should produce a specific MSE. Therefore I write an integration test using "Script Task" with the following:
./debug/my_ml_algorithm 2> out && grep "\[info\] mse\=1\.99624e-05" out
And this works fine, however, if the line is not matched and therefore grep produces a non-zero exit value the build will fail but it will not indicate that this Script Task named "Integration Test #1: my_ml_algorithm default run" has failed, instead Bamboo shows that the build failed with error "No failed tests found, a possible compilation error occurred." How can I make the Script Task "inform" Bamboo that this integration test is responsible for the failed build?