Briefly: What's the SourceTree equivalent of:
git show 946a759:File.h
More thorougly:
File.h did not change in commit 946a759, I just want to see the contents of the file as it was at the time of that commit.
I do know that I could change the Log View - Working Copy view to show all of my files, find the file in the list, right-click on it and choose "Log Selected", find the commit (or the next oldest one) but
- That's a cumbersome process
- I don't want to change the Log View's setup to show all files
- It's really difficult to find a random file in that huge long list of files.
So what I'd like to do is be in the Log View with my master branch selected in the left sidebar, find the particular commit in the tree, and then do the equivalent of git show rev:AnyFileIWant. I'd be just fine typing in the path to the file.
I can't seem to find a way to do this?