In Sourcetree version 2.7 on Mac High Sierra,
I can no longer see Date and Author columns in Commit history window.
I searched around but could not see any setting to turn it on again.
Can someone help?
The table columns might have been resized and the columns you are looking for at the far end on the right side. Just scroll as far as you can and see if you can see the columns and resize them as required.
Hi Prashant, I have Sourcetree 2.7 on Mac High Sierra and I'm not able to reproduce this issue. Can you send us a screenshot?
Can you also try restarting the application and see if the columns appear again?
Best regards,
Ana
Ok. Now I am feeling stupid.
But thanks. It was far out. Can see them now.
Thanks for the help.
Thanks For the help Ana.
It was far out and I couldn't scroll with mouse so could not see.
Haha, well that can happen to the best of us Glad you sorted it out.
Have a nice day!
I have to keep making the description column smaller since it keeps getting wider.
I had the same problem as Prashant, also on Macbook Pro High Sierra. I have lived with this error for over three months, assuming (falsely) that it was some new feature of Sourcetree. Until I found this issue. Thanks Prashant for bringing it up and thanks Dasa for solving it. Even if this were stupidity, Prashant, you're not alone :-)
@Ana Retamal, here is your screenshot. Notice that the screen offers no clue that points in the direction of Dasa's solution.
I had the same issue.
This is all just so silly, isn't it. Atlassian, I absolutely love your software, but this should really be fixed. Is it really that hard?
By default, have all the columns appear in the view, with all columns auto-sized to show the full information, and add some rules on which column widths to reduce when it doesn't all fit horizontally. For example: reduce the comment column width so that all columns fit on the screen. If the number of branches are really high, then perhaps set a max default width for the Graph column as well.
To sort of fix this issue, I have dragged my Date column to the left now, so my column order now is: Date, Graph, Description, Commit, Author. This way I have the dates for all commits nicely visible at all times.
The good thing is that whatever changes you make to your view, SourceTree does save those changes, so next time you open the app again, you have your same view back.
Thanks,
Erik
Agree. Atlassian, please fix.
This issue happened in ver 4.1.3 mac version, too. This should be fixed. and this is not a difficult fix.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.