Can I embed private board to my site? I am fine with authenticating user every time
I can easily embed public boards like this <iframe src="https://trello.com/b/nC8QJJoZ.html" frameBorder="0" width="100%" height="600"></iframe>
Hi Alexey,
For security reasons, embedding a Trello board on an external website isn't something that's currently supported. I’ll pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration—let me know if there's any additional info you'd like for me to send their way.
You can, however, embed a compact, non-interactive view of your board, that will lead others to trello.com:
More info on that process is here: https://developers.trello.com/docs/boards
So, implementing similar solutions like from Bitbucket (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/trello-boards-in-bitbucket-935890052.html) Microsoft and etc. are not available publicly
That's right. That's something we might re-evaluate in the future, but for now, that's not available publicly.
Is it somehing you are experimenting with?
If I were working for a large, reptuational IT company and would like to try embedding Trello into large corporate websites would you consider partnering on this as a trial? You’ve aready embedded it in a number of applications so its totally possible.
The number of users you could sign up with this feature is massive! I mean, embed Trello in a critical system for a large company and everyone in the company would sign up by default!
Would be happy to work out how to partner on this.
I would also love to be able to embed an interactive, modifiable Trello board (iframe) in a custom webpage.
Also there should not be any partiality for some of giant website or some of upcoming big CRM.
Please post any other page as well for do partner on this to get this things in our side too.
Any update on this in 2019? I'd love to know if it's possible already to embed trello inside an app similar to how bitbucket does it.Kind regards
me too
Has there been any headway/update on this suggestion?Also, I have a custom CRM platform in which I would like to embed my Trello board(s) for each business I have into the Dashboard(s) of their respective businesses. This isn't just a website open to the public and has full encryption, so wondering if this is something that can be done on the developer side...
Thanks in advance
Brian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.