In trying to upgrade our installation to bamboo 6.0.3 to bamboo 6.3.1 looking for yml specs feature and configuration as code.
But I'm doing some escenaries with he trial 6.3.1 and I have a litlle questions:
1. The yml configuration cannot store in a unique repository. Our future escenary will look like today with two bamboo instance production and testing and the SysAdmin get the new pull request for export the bamboo specs from testing to production, how can get this ?.
2. I understand the documentation it's improving now, but I'm not clear about how I create a plan checkout from more than one repository? I think the unique way to export bamboo specs yml it's with the code of application? Wee need one unique repo for the configuration and application repository separately. It's a little diference that way I found in the documentation.
3. I cannot find any documentation about how Deployment Project work with yaml format.
I hope your help.