When you delete a board, all archived cards are automatically permanently deleted?
Hi Krisz, I'm talking about permanently deleting a board.
Thanks
Hi there,
Are you talking about closing boards or permanently deleting them?When you close boards, all cards remain searchable and not deleted.
Cheers,Krisz
well sad news then, cards are tied to the boards:
But you can bulk move issues using lists (which is still a pain, I know...).
I hope this 'helps'.
If you let me know the reasoning behind deleting boards, maybe we can figure out something (a workaround).
It's OK Krisz. I first archived cards and then I deleted the useless parent board. I just wanna be sure there's no garbage left unchained.
Thank you.
hi @maudim61,
Oh it's good news then. All cards will be gone then.
P.S.: if you think my answer is useful,please consider accepting it.I'm going for the high score.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.