We are using Bamboo 6.3.1 with 10 remote agents to run our builds. The stock image we use is ami-a450d4dd.
We are currently building with C3 agents which has their own local SSD storage. This works fine.
I've tried to use the C5 agents instead, but the build jobs run out of disk space on the agents, and I can't find anywhere how to make them any larger. I need more space in the build-folder of the agent. I realize I can attach another EBS volume to the agent, but I would like everything to clean up nicely, like the agent build folder.
If I try to launch ami-a450d4dd directly from AWS i'm presented with a choice of how much storage size to put on the root volume, I would guess Bamboo somewhere gives AWS that information when it is creating the volume for the instance. I would like to make it larger than the 10 GB which seems to be default.