- I installed the Remote Agent jar on my Windows EC2.
- I installed it using the command provided after downloading the jar.
- The IP address and Agent unique ID shows up with Status Approved in the Agents -> Agent Authentication.
- I setup a "Shared remote capability" for "All Remote Agents."
- The Executable is a NUnit Runner
- If I go Agents -> shared remote capabilities, my Executable is there.
- Next, I setup an additional stage in my Plan.
- Added an NUnit Runner Task.
- My Executable shows up in the Executable dropdown
Now, when I attempt to run this plan, the NUnit stage/task. This is where my problem arises. It says: "No agents meet this job's requirements"
What am I missing? What else do I need to setup to remotely execute my NUnit Runner on that EC2 instance? I have no clue what to do and the resources/docs are not helping at all.