Hello,
We are using Bamboo v6.3 and I wanted to get some help from experts regarding:
Q: Is there a way to checkout the only files from Bitbucket that were committed, pushed and caught by plan triggers?
What I am attempting to do is:
1- only checkout the files (from multiple subfolders) which triggered the plan's triggers (Repo polling, etc.) using "Source Code Checkout task" or something similar from plan
2- Generate Artifcats that only hold checked out files, etc. (e.g. in my case single file) and access it in the master build plan.
I am comfortable with the task-2 but not sure how to proceed or whether Bamboo can support something what is required at (1). I am assuming that since a change in repo (e.g. Bitbucket, etc.) can triggers a Bamboo plan, Bamboo must be knowing what has changed in that repo attached / linked to the plan Or is it too much to assume 
Thanks,