After the last update I am having serious authentication problems while trying to push my changes. It is really weird because when I do a pull I can do it normally without any problems but when I do a push I get this:
Pushing to https://user@bitbucket.org/repo/repo.git
remote: Invalid username or password. If you log in via a third party service you must ensure you have an account password set in your account profile.
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://user@bitbucket.org/repo/repo.git/'
But then I go to preferences -> accounts -> double click on my account -> connect account (even tho my account seems connected) -> input my login information(stay connected is checked) -> press save
Now the push goes trough normally. But then after some time it will fail again (source tree opened the whole time).
I have no idea why this is happening and it is driving me crazy having to re login every time I want to make a push.