I am running version 6.3.1 of Bamboo. Reading the release notes for 6.3 it states that repository branches can be changed. I have 2 repositories setup in a plan. It seems only the default plan can be changed. The second repository can only be set to what ever is in the main plan. Is this correct? If I make the second repository the "default" or first in the plan list I still cannot change the branch in the plan branch settings. I also tried to setup a plan branch manually and I cannot change either repositorys' branch. The only select I have is "master"
Turns out this is a bug in bamboo. If you are using Username and Passwords to access your repositories and have more than one repository, the login credentials are not being passed properly for the non-primary repositories. Once i was able to upgrade my Bamboo license I was able to get support. There really should be a limited support window for Bamboo. For those who don;t have access to support this issue may not have been found out. Its kind of a big issue, at least to our use case.
I saw this post, but I wonder if the functionality has changed or if I have to perform a work around.
Can anyone from the Atlassian team speak to this? The documentation does not seem to indicate that plan branching is limited to the default branch.
Can anybody respond to this?
Are you using linked repositories? If so you may be running into https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-16101.
No, I am not using linked repos.
Repo 1:
Repo 2 (You will notice I can only select the Dev branch. there are more branches than just Dev):
Sounds like you should contact support about this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.