2018-01-17 12:01:45.244 git-credential-sourcetree[28574:1187908] Error generating password due to missing uuid. Please report this to Atlassian.
2018-01-17 12:01:45.246 git-credential-sourcetree[28574:1187909] Something went wrong. one or more parameters required to renew token is nil.
2018-01-17 12:01:52.841 git-credential-sourcetree[28574:1187908] Error generating password due to missing uuid. Please report this to Atlassian.
2018-01-17 12:01:52.841 git-credential-sourcetree[28574:1187908] Password encryption failed - key to to encrypt password is unavailable (nil)
remote: Invalid username or password. If you log in via a third party service you must ensure you have an account password set in your account profile.
This error is given when I attempt to push to master on the SourceTree GUI after asked for my password.
I enter the guaranteed correct password and then get this error and do not push to master as desired.
I originally made my account with Google sign-in, then added a password to my account since the error told me to do so.
I am on MacOS and this error did not happen to me before the newest update.
Using the terminal allows me to push, but I don't use SourceTree for the terminal.