I've recently upgraded to Mac OS 10.13 from 10.11. I also upgraded my sourcetree to the latest version (I can't remember what version I had before that unfortunately).
I have sourcetree setup to use SSH keys with both GitHub and Bitbucket and I've connected both accounts under preferences > accounts.
Previously when I would do a push, the first push of the day would ask me for my SSH key passphrase, but then I would be able to interact with the remote repo without needing to enter it again (presumably SSH agent was running in the background somewhere).
Now whenever I do a push I get a box saying "Password Required For user git on host github.com", which is different to the box I used to receive asking for my passphrase. Entering the passphrase seems to work for this and there is an option to store the password in the keychain, but I don't want to do this (otherwise what's the point in the passphrase). How can I set this up so it works like it used to, presumably interacting correctly with SSH agent?