I changed my folder locations where I wanted my files to be.
But I can no longer open the window, where I have, push/pull options.
Do I have to make new repo again, clone new one and then copy all files to a new folder?
So, if I understand this correctly, you moved your local repository to a different location correct? If so, try and delete the bookmark in Sourcetree (right-click on it and select Remove bookmark from folder). Then click Add and select the new location of your repository. Hopefully that will do the trick.
You may have to use the Delete instead of Remove bookmark... I just cleaned up my bookmarks and discovered that the Remove bookmark... was not working on some of the repositories.
now i cant add it
When you moved it, did you move everything in the repository or just parts of it? The most likely reason Sourcetree does not see it as a repository is because it is missing the .git directory. This directory contains everything that Git needs, and it must be in the root of your repository.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.