When I specify a type of drop-down, I am unable to save the field. Is this a bug?
Hi Gavin,
Would you mind sending us a screenshot showing how the field is set up and what you're clicking on to save it?
Also, if you try opening Trello in a different browser, do you have the same problem there?
So I have checked and it works in IE. I am a chrome user though. So I can work around it by defining in IE I guess. Be good if it worked on Chrome also though
Since it sounds like this is a browser-specific issue, we'd suggest clearing your cache in Chrome as a first step.
If you're still seeing the problem after that, could you try disabling any browser extensions that are installed? If that solves the problem, you can re-enable those one by one to figure out which one is causing the trouble.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.