Hi,
how can I arrange list of cards in board to multiple lines?
Thanks
Hi Jan,
Currently, Trello does not support changing the list layout—however, we're aware of a Chrome extension that allows you to stack or grid lists. While we're not able to endorse any third-party apps (since we don't work with them directly), you can check them out at List Layouts for Trello.
I would like this functionality too. Thank you.
Agreed - this would be awesome for boards I'd like to make primarily for displaying information in short, compact segments
Hi! Please check how taskade.com does the change of layouts. Trello should be able to do the same, i am wondering when was the last time that any new feature came to trello?? It i seems like the project is not alive anymore
Hi, the latest update for the Trello app (android) was on 12 sep 2019. So, it is not dead, yet.
This would make a trello board -> Gantt board
This would be epic
I need this
An interesting piece of software. Kanban meets mindmaps. And it's free. I'll have to try this out
Did anyone get anywhere with this? I have so much wasted space vertically and hate using this horizontally continually?
upvote x 100000000
please for the love of god just add rows to it
Why is this still not enabled yet!!! been 8+ years of askingMultiple rows of lists in the BOARD view
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.