Hi,
I am trying to establish a link between Jira and Crucible and I get this:
Duplicate entry 'jira:6576470' for key 'uk_oauthcons_key'
See stack trace below for details.
I have migrated Crucible from one server to another server. This probably helps to create this problem. Nevertheless there is a bug somewhere that prevents me to establish the link now. I have already tried to remove the Application Link in both Jira and Crucible and then re-created them om both sides but I keep running into the same problem..
Regards,
Chris-Jan Twigt - Solid-FX (chris@solid-fx.com)
PS: Because your online support form does not accept long stacktraces I left (maybe valueable) information out.
2018-01-10 04:14:12,982 WARN [qtp718571091-259 ] org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper SqlExceptionHelper-logExceptions - SQL Error: 1062, SQLState: 23000
2018-01-10 04:14:12,983 ERROR [qtp718571091-259 ] org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper SqlExceptionHelper-logExceptions - Duplicate entry 'jira:6576470' for key 'uk_oauthcons_key'
2018-01-10 04:14:12,983 ERROR [qtp718571091-259 ] fisheye SessionState-commitAllTx - Commit failed. Rolling back.
org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not execute statement
at org.hibernate.exception.internal.SQLExceptionTypeDelegate.convert(SQLExceptionTypeDelegate.java:74) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.exception.internal.StandardSQLExceptionConverter.convert(StandardSQLExceptionConverter.java:49) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:124) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:109) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.ResultSetReturnImpl.executeUpdate(ResultSetReturnImpl.java:189) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.batch.internal.NonBatchingBatch.addToBatch(NonBatchingBatch.java:58) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.insert(AbstractEntityPersister.java:3079) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.insert(AbstractEntityPersister.java:3521) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.action.internal.EntityInsertAction.execute(EntityInsertAction.java:88) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.engine.spi.ActionQueue.execute(ActionQueue.java:395) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.engine.spi.ActionQueue.executeActions(ActionQueue.java:387) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.engine.spi.ActionQueue.executeActions(ActionQueue.java:303) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.event.internal.AbstractFlushingEventListener.performExecutions(AbstractFlushingEventListener.java:349) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultFlushEventListener.onFlush(DefaultFlushEventListener.java:56) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.flush(SessionImpl.java:1159) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.managedFlush(SessionImpl.java:404) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.internal.jdbc.JdbcTransaction.beforeTransactionCommit(JdbcTransaction.java:101) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.spi.AbstractTransactionImpl.commit(AbstractTransactionImpl.java:175) [hibernate-core-4.2.13.Final.jar:4.2.13.Final]
at com.cenqua.crucible.hibernate.SessionState.commit(SessionState.java:165) [fisheye.jar:?]
at com.cenqua.crucible.hibernate.SessionState.commitAllTx(SessionState.java:118) [fisheye.jar:?]
at com.cenqua.crucible.hibernate.SessionState.commitTx(SessionState.java:109) [fisheye.jar:?]
at com.cenqua.crucible.hibernate.HibernateUtil.commitTransaction(HibernateUtil.java:382) [fisheye.jar:?]
at com.atlassian.fecru.tx.TxHelperStylePlatformTransactionManager.commit(TxHelperStylePlatformTransactionManager.java:45) [fisheye.jar:?]
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.commitTransactionAfterReturning(TransactionAspectSupport.java:478) [spring-tx-4.0.9.RELEASE.jar:4.0.9.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:272) [spring-tx-4.0.9.RELEASE.jar:4.0.9.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:95) [spring-tx-4.0.9.RELEASE.jar:4.0.9.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179) [spring-aop-4.0.9.RELEASE.jar:4.0.9.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:207) [spring-aop-4.0.9.RELEASE.jar:4.0.9.RELEASE]
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy99.put(Unknown Source) [?:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1082.invoke(Unknown Source) [?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) [?:1.8.0_102]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) [?:1.8.0_102]
at com.atlassian.plugin.util.ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.invoke(ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.java:26) [atlassian-plugins-core-4.4.3.jar:?]
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy178.put(Unknown Source) [?:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1082.invoke(Unknown Source) [?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) [?:1.8.0_102]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) [?:1.8.0_102]
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:302) [org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-aop-4.2.5.RELEASE_1.jar:4.0.9.RELEASE]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.doInvoke(ServiceInvoker.java:56) [gemini-blueprint-core-2.0.5.BUILD-atlassian-m002.jar:2.0.5.BUILD-atlassian-m002]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:60) [gemini-blueprint-core-2.0.5.BUILD-atlassian-m002.jar:2.0.5.BUILD-atlassian-m002]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179) [org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-aop-4.2.5.RELEASE_1.jar:4.0.9.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:133) [org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-aop-4.2.5.RELEASE_1.jar:4.0.9.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:121) [org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-aop-4.2.5.RELEASE_1.jar:4.0.9.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179) [org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-aop-4.2.5.RELEASE_1.jar:4.0.9.RELEASE]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invokeUnprivileged(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:70) [gemini-blueprint-core-2.0.5.BUILD-atlassian-m002.jar:2.0.5.BUILD-atlassian-m002]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invoke(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:53) [gemini-blueprint-core-2.0.5.BUILD-atlassian-m002.jar:2.0.5.BUILD-atlassian-m002]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179) [org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-aop-4.2.5.RELEASE_1.jar:4.0.9.RELEASE]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.LocalBundleContextAdvice.invoke(LocalBundleContextAdvice.java:57) [gemini-blueprint-core-2.0.5.BUILD-atlassian-m002.jar:2.0.5.BUILD-atlassian-m002]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179) [org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-aop-4.2.5.RELEASE_1.jar:4.0.9.RELEASE]
at