Hi,
I have looked for this feature for a while, but all that pops up is a number of ways to order the cards within a list - not how to change the order of the lists on the board.
I have a bot that moves my 'Done' cards to a separate board for archiving and tracking. The cards are put in different lists according to the label (=the name of the project) of the card. When visiting the board, I would like the lists to be presented alphabetically so that I easily can find the project list and see the history and order of 'Done' tasks.
I prefer a bot rather than a Chrome extension (I use the Trello app on a Mac). I have Zapier and Butler running, so if anyone has found a way within the frame of these bots (or Trello itself), I would be thrilled.
Thank,
Lars