It would be great if we could do a [Ctrl]+Drag-n-Drop to copy a card from one list to another. The Template list copy function's only option is to create a new list.
Hey there Keith,
What a great point! I agree that this would be useful. I'll talk to our team here and let them know there's some interest around this feature.
Would love to have this feature too. It's simple and intuitive, I found it strange when discovered it's not on Trello.
Is there a status page on this feature or something to track its progress?
I googled trello drag and copy and found this page. It is a must have feature Atlassians
Title says it solved, but it is not
Over a year and no updates. Would love to find the public board this is being tracked on.
I found https://trello.com/dev but it only shows what was released this quarter and previous quarters. It does not show backlog or anything else.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.