Hi everyone,
I am trying to create a program delivery board to give a high-level view of projects and impacted business streams.
I have used the elegantt extension which has some limitations with the labels. In the Gantt chart, it only shows a card for the first label and not all labels assigned, which means you can't get a view of all projects and impacted business streams at the same time.
I created a workaround by using a dummy label for all projects first and then adding the rest of the labels for each business stream which gives an overall project view, but only shows labels when hovering over the line for the card in the Gantt chart.
Has anyone had any success creating a board that will show a high-level status appropriate for an executive level summary? Or do you know of any workarounds or extensions that could be helpful?
Thanks,
Jess