I like to keep archived cards for a period of time. Is there a way to have archived cards deleted after a period of time? Is there a manual way to delete multiple cards at a time instead of opening each card and deleting? Any suggestions and recommendations?
Hi Bruce,
Unfortunately, both of those are not currently possible. There's no automated process of handling archived cards, so anything you choose to do with them will be manual. There have been discussions about adding a way to take bulk action on archived cards, but right now, that's not possible, though I'll let the team know that's something you're looking for!
Hi Michael,
Thank you for the information!
Hi Michael, How can I direct delete a card? It seems No option to do that. Can I know why? Thanks!
Hi Jing,
You need to Archive the card first. Then Delete. It is a 2 step process.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.