I am having an issue with the Bitbucket Server application that is hosted internally. Specifically my issue is this:
1) When I visit Bitbucket Server through a browser, like Internet Explorer, it works fine and I have access to all repositories.
2) If I try to open a repository through SourceTree, it says Permission Denied for 99.9% of all the repositories on Bitbucket Server.
3) If I try to continue to use Internet Explorer after having tried step 2, 99.9% of the repositories are now hidden from me and I no longer have access to them. If I restart Internet Explorer it works fine again.
Can anyone help me getting SourceTree to interact properly with Bitbucket Server, as without it I cannot properly interact with the repositories other than in a very limited read-only fashion(specifically, I can just view the repos on IE, I can't download, clone or anything like that).