Hi! I'm going to start using Trello to manage client projects. Looking for some advice on organization. It seems Trello boards are the highest level in the hierarchy? So I would have each client/project as a Trello board. Then would I be limited to just one level of lists for things like each project happening for a client?
I'm trying to figure out how to do the "to do" "doing" "done" lists but also within different categories. IE: I do online business management with some of my clients so
I'd like to have a hierarchy like this:
My company team...
Client name...
Projects (website, newsletter, social media, etc)...
lists like to do, doing, done with task cards inside the lists
Is that possible? I used to be able to do it in Asana, but Trello seems better in lots of ways and clients are more easily able to incorporate Trello than Asana, which isn't as visual.
Thanks for your help!