Was it from Santa? Was it???
I was very excited to get Golden Girls Monopoly! I believe it was from my sister, who captured the moment:
This is awesome, I also love these girls and watched every single episode.
I definitely would buy the St. Olaf village card - the best jokes came from there.
Hahah... there is a "Back in St. Olaf..." deck of cards (instead of Community Chest).
Blood Rage is my Christmas game this year. It doesn't look like Christmas at all but it is a great viking board game. Can't wait to meet my gaming group the next time and play this!
Woah!
Amazing!!
I'm jealous. I got pants!
@Paul G are they parachute pants?
I'm lactose intolerant and really miss ice cream, so my partner got me this amazing and ridiculous kitchen gadget to make vegan banana ice cream! I already tried it even though it was -23*C outside
I got a new lens for my 35mm camera (Canon AE-1). It's a macro lens. I spent the holiday break up in Portland and we got some unexpected ice/snow. So, I took some great shots with my new lens of plant life encased in ice! Will share once they are developed
@Monique vdB - Nah. I wish. Just some dungarees.
This gift made me laugh: Perhaps my Instagram obsession has gone too far?
Noice!
Would love to see them! 🌱❄️
🙌🏼
Well how was the ice cream??? Do tell!
I got a Fitbit! Now I will always know exactly gloomy it is in San Francisco, making it impossible for me to get my steps in!
Hahahah @ the desktop photo!
And hooray Fitbit! I have been looking for a pedometer with some kind of game element -- but I don't like zombies, or pedometers on my wrist. Anyone have a recommendation?
Ice cream pics!
break the internet
@BiancaE I'm ready to step into the spotlight. 🙏🏼
Ahhh @Bridget this was my favorite gift this year as well! Super excited to get to steppin'!
Oh man!!! I'm dying to have an AE-1. Please do share!
Do you do any home developing? My husband and I develop all our B&W ourselves at home with Caffenol process.
I don't want to be that girl, but I did get a S'well bottle and it ACTUALLY keeps things ice cold all day.
I also got a cute little Adipose stress toy. Well, I bought it with Christmas money, so it was kind of a gift?
@Darline Auguste LOL 142???? You better get moving!
Self-gifting is the best gifting!
This was a gift for our kids, but our family has had a blast playing this video game. It's about TEAMWORK! Everyone has to work together in the kitchen to create meals to serve customers. We're not so good at it yet... maybe it's time to do a retro
I can't share pics from work *sad face*, but I got the Lego Ghostbusters headquarters! I only have the first floor of it done, but I didn't start building on it until this past weekend.....still in awe of it. LOL
Then you can play with @Shannon S and her Adipose Stress Monster - fighting against your ghostbusters :-)
Aaah I love Legos! That's amazing. My daughter got the "women of NASA" playset, which she's putting together now.
I got one of those too! But I bought it for myself
I bought myself one of these... self gifting is a-ok in my book!
I'm late to the post here, but I got an erasable pen which totally blew my mind (the erasing part actually works!). It has Doraemon on it too.
Almost like this:
I bought a whole pack of those in Japan! Be careful though, if you got the Frixon kind it just makes the ink go invisible with heat, so it's not really erased.
So if you wrote something important, and it's in a hot car, it will disappear. To fix it, you can just put the paper in your freezer and it will make all the ink reappear.
@carolyn french I love fun office supplies! ✂️🖊🖇
Woohoo - new gear for mountain biking! Had a great New Years day outing even tough it was wet, in the low 40's, and we were freezing cold.... :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.