I am unable to click the 'pencil' icon to edit my cards on any of my Trello boards.
Hi Jeff,
Thanks for writing to us!
Would you mind letting us know what browser you're seeing this problem in? If you open Trello in a different browser, do you see the same problem there?
Also, just to confirm, are you able to see the pencil icon but not click on it, or are you not seeing the pencil button at all?
While we're looking into this, you can also edit your cards by clicking on a card to open it. From there, you can edit any part of the card.
Thank you for the reply! Yes, I can see the pencil icon, but I can not click on it. I did check this morning and it appears to be only happening in Chrome 63.0.3239.84 (Official Build) (64-bit).
I was able to successfully click on the icon and edit in Firefox. I am using Firefox ESR 52.5.3 (64-bit).
Could you try clearing your cache on Chrome to see if that resolves the issue? You can find instructions on how to do that here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95582
If you're seeing the same problem after clearing your cache, we'll want to check for any conflicts with browser extensions. You can check for that by temporarily disabling all of your Chrome extensions, and then reloading Trello to see if the problem is resolved. If it is, you can re-enable your extensions one by one to find out which one is causing the problem.
It appears to be an extension problem. I will start going through my extensions one by one to figure out which one is causing the problem. Thank you for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.