Hi thereI would like to change board name which is Japanese name, so I checked this page.http://help.trello.com/article/775-changing-a-boards-title-and-description'open the board and click on the title in the top-left of the board. Once you do so, a dialog will appear,' I did it many times and tried to change browser Firefox, Chrome and IE11, but a dialog did not appear.Please tell me how to change it.Thank you
Hi Chie
In order to change a board name, you must be admin of the board. Are you admin of the board you're wanting to change?
Hi MatthewThank you for your reply.
I'm admin of this team, but I don't know where to look if I'm admin or not of the board. Could you tell me where that is.
You can find your status by using the steps described in this page:Admin indicators, and gold crowns on user avatars
You can choose Japanese from the menu at the bottom-right corner in this page.
If any problems, please feel free to let me know!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.