Hi, when I try to push my local repo to my remote bitbucket one I get the following error message:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree push -v --tags --set-upstream origin refs/heads/master:refs/heads/master
Pushing to git@bitbucket.org:hdykiel/career-exploration.git
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Pushing to git@bitbucket.org:hdykiel/career-exploration.git
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Pushing to git@bitbucket.org:hdykiel/career-exploration.git
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Pushing to git@bitbucket.org:hdykiel/career-exploration.git
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Completed with errors, see above
I created a SSH key but when I try to add the key to bitbucket I get the error message "Invalid access key". I'm using a MAC. Can you help?
Thank you!