In Classic Plan, I am unable to find option to create scenarios and in live plan I am unable to find option to create initiatives.
Is this intentional or am I missing anything?
Classic plans aren't there in Portfolio 2.0 onwards.
"This page refers to Portfolio classic plans. If you are currently running Portfolio 2.0, please check this link to access the latest page version."
And multiple scenario planning is a feature of portfolio 2.2
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolio/portfolio-for-jira-2-2-release-notes-915152968.html
Thanks for quick response.
I am using 2.2 since I can create scenarios but there is still an option to create a classic plan. I liked the classic plan since it allowed me to create initiatives.
Any idea why initiatives can't be created in 2.2?
You can easily create initiatives in 2.2 as well . Please see here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/configuring-initiatives-and-other-hierarchy-levels-802170489.html
You have to configure it in hierarchy level.
Got it. I knew about this feature but looks like it has now been given in the hands of administrator. In the earlier versions of Portfolio, a normal user could also create initiatives.
Thanks for your prompt response again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.