Hi everybody,
I have team. I create private board for team. I create workflow on board. I want private card only admin and user assigned can view card but now all members on team can view card. How can I do this?
Hello, Nguyễn Đức Vương!
Boards are all or nothing in Trello. Either you can see every card, or you cannot see the board at all. This unfortunately means that as of this time, you cannot have cards that only certain people can see.
Something you may consider as a workaround is to attach either a Google Drive or Dropbox file that only the right people can see, and attach that to the card. Then, put all of the card information in that, instead. That way you still have that information somewhere on the board, but when clicked, only those with the right share permissions can actually open and read that document.
Also, feel free to request this as a feature by emailing feature-ideas@trello.com
Hope this helps!
Thank you for reply. I'll try to use Drive to share on trello.
"Boards are all or nothing in Trello. Either you can see every card, or you cannot see the board at all. This unfortunately means that as of this time, you cannot have cards that only certain people can see."
Is this still the case? I was looking to upgrade to a premium or enterprise account if this feature is now available.
This seems like it should be an easy update. Any word on this?
I am updating this answer because there is now with a powerup called Hidynotes.
Admin managed private notes powerup that allows you to add your notes. You can switch on and off users as you need, add attachments, images, text etc. 1 board is free unlimited users.
https://trello.com/power-ups/652cd18cd9ce322b3e03bebe/enable
Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.