i installed Embedded Git.
after that Git for Windows .
so i switched to System Git.
i want uninstalled Embedded Git.
how to do ?
OS: Windows10
Sourcetree:Version:2.3.5.0
Hi! We don't provide a mechanism to do it but you can just :
Hope that helps!
Ana
Hi Ana,
I keep getting the below error while initializing git-flow on my SourceTree.
sh.exe C:\Users\kpradhan\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\gitflow_local\gitflow\git-flow init -d0 [main] sh 9008 fork: child 11952 - died waiting for dll loading, errno 11C:\Users\kpradhan\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\gitflow_local\gitflow\git-flow: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
So, I figured using System Git instead of embedded git. However, it somehow doesn't save the option. I tried deleting the git_local folder, it worked as well. However, still gives me this error while initializing git flow.
Can you please help
And also giving the same error while opening up the terminal as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.