Currently, I've figured out how to use labels on cards, and as long as those labels are consistent across all my boards, I can filter for a label and get search results, like in this screen shot:
Now, can I get, for example, all those purple-labeled cards dumped into a single board? The goal is to use labels to tag things that need to get done today or this week, so I can have a single board that pulls from all other boards showing Things To Do Today, or This Week. My boards are project-specific, but what I need to get done in a particular day or week will come from multiple projects (boards).
Ideally this compilation board would auto-update whenever I add, change or delete labels, but if I had to create a board every time, I'd take that, too.
Is that a thing?
I should add, using due dates for this is too specific, I'm going for a more generalized "next" "soon" or "later," not specific dates that end up needing to be edited a lot.