Unknown cipher error, I can't publish the logs here to long, can someone please elevate this?
Hi Chad,
Can you post the top few lines of the beginning of the error and a Caused By statement or two if you can find one. Since I haven't seen any logs yet, there is an article titled Unknown cipher data id 0 when performing certain actions in Bamboo on Windows after switching Bamboo to run as a Service that you can check out to see if that is the error and the solution to what you're experiencing.
Let me know if that helps and if not, provide the snippets and we'll go from there.
Cheers,
Branden
That was it, I can now access the build plan and edit it, but now I have a new issue with Bamboo and authetication to my repositories, unable to detect changes error and it says I should try and save the repo again but that is not working.
I see this when trying to save the repo:
Bamboo was unable to verify connection to this repository. It might have been moved, deleted, or the current SSH key was revoked on Bitbucket Server. Click Save repository at the bottom of this screen to attempt to re-establish access to this repository.
I looked at this ticket and SSH is still enabled on the Bitbucket side like it should be, I have permissions to the repo and project, but when I try to save the repo same error, I have no idea why it is not saving.
Take a look at the below information and verify your settings:
Source Repository
If the branch exists in the source repository, this might be related to Bamboo not being able to authenticate to Bitbucket Server (PKA Stash), as per the SSH keys section above. In this case, please re-save the repository definition inside the plan branch configuration in Bamboo and check if the "Unable to detect changes" errors will go away for that particular branch. Once you re-save the configuration, new SSH keys will be generated with your user, so Bamboo should be able to authenticate to Bitbucket Server (PKA Stash) to look for changes in that particular branch going forward.
Please bear in mind that if you re-save the repository configuration at the global level ("Bamboo administration >> Build resources >> Linked repositories") or even at the Plan level ("Plan configuration >> Repositories") this will not affect the plan branch repository definition. You must access the plan branch repository definition to save the configuration. In case you're having problems to run the main branch of the Plan, then you can access ("Plan configuration >> Repositories" or "Bamboo administration >> Build resources >> Linked repositories") to re-save the repository definition.
Let me know if you're still running into issues afterwards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.