Hi,
I want to display the Bamboo Wallboard on a TV Screen in our Software Development corridor.
For this I set up a RaspberryPi with Raspian, connected it to the WiFi und loaded the Wallboard in Chrome. So far, so good.
To display the Wallboard I need to login first, off course. Because of security reasons, the power socket is not energized at night. In the morning the Raspi is rebooting and starting Chrome in Kiosk Mode. To show the Wallboard you need to login in again, but the Raspi should work without manual login everyday, because there is no Mouse/Keyboard connected and we don't want to login everyday via VNC or something else.
On the internet I found a hint to use the login credentials via Wallboard URL, but it isn't working. Are there any other options to auto login into Bamboo to show the wallboard (an later we want to show the jira scrum wallboards as well)
Many thank in advance.
Cheers Christian