Our Sprints are small but the team is BIG. Hence, there are lots of tasks. Anyway, we need to export a list of all the tasks in current/active Sprint. How do I as a Project Manager do that?
I am the administrator for JIRA as well.
Search for "issue in sprint" and use the issue navigator's export functions to draw the issues out. But, you're going to find it harder to manage your tasks outside Jira than in it.
Thanks Nic but this dosen't gets the FULL list of tasks. I am aware that it would be harder for me to manage tasks outside JIRA. I am not doing that.
What I want is, communicate sprint updates to stakeholders. How do I show them?
I want all tasks to come in excell so I could send a report with all the graphs.
Best,
Abhi
Your best option is to let them into Jira so they can see for themselves.
I knew you would suggest that. They already have the access but don't get the High-Level reports. It gives a very micro level view of the sprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.