I have 30 boards in one of my teams. I have added somebody as a team member. Do I have to go into every single board to add them to each board? There must be a shortcut!
Hi Andrew
While you don't have to invite the member to each board, there's not a shortcut to immediately add the member to all boards.. but they are self-join. Any board that is associated with the team will be self-join by any team member. Once they go into the team page, they'll see all the boards. Once they click on a board there will be a "Join Board" link in the board menu near the member list.
Thats a great help - thank you! I will get them to self join as and when they need to access boards rather than go into every board to add them myself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.