Sourcetree Version 2.3.5.0
Hi
I am a solo Web developer and use GIT and Sourcetree to keep track of my changes.
I use Master branch for updating and obviously Development for changes.
I mainly use origin (Bitbucket) for back up.
While developing, my plan is to make features to test and add changes, if it works, I want to push it back to development and after testing, merge with Master which I will load to live site.
Creating features works, but I can not get them to finish and merge back to Development.
Sourcetree just hangs trying to finish the tree. No errors, nothing. It just shows running screen but never finish. If I create a new feature and then finish it, it works. If I make changes and commit, it just hangs.
Any help would be appreciated, I really want to use the feature. Sorry for the TL;DR
Attached you will find a screen shot of my tree as well as my git config.

And my git config:
[core]
repositoryformatversion = 0
filemode = false
bare = false
logallrefupdates = true
symlinks = false
ignorecase = true
hideDotFiles = dotGitOnly
[gui]
wmstate = normal
geometry = 887x427+156+156 199 192
[remote "origin"]
url = [REMOVED FROM TEXT]
fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
[branch "master"]
remote = origin
merge = refs/heads/master
[gitflow "branch"]
master = master
develop = development
[gitflow "prefix"]
feature = feature/
release = release/
hotfix = hotfix/
versiontag =
[user]
name = [REMOVED FROM TEXT]
email = [REMOVED FROM TEXT]
[branch "development"]
remote = origin
merge = refs/heads/development
[pack]
buildbitmaps = false
[gitflow "branch.feature/single_dealer"]
base = development
[gitflow "branch.feature/Car_import_V2"]
base = development
[gitflow "branch.feature/auction_processing"]
base = development
[branch "feature/auction_processing"]
remote = origin
merge = refs/heads/feature/auction_processing
[gitflow "branch.feature/car_search"]
base = development
[branch "feature/car_search"]
remote = origin
merge = refs/heads/feature/car_search