Hopefully a simple , non 'rocket science' question :-)
I have a single project with its own backlog of issues. I need to create, what I would call, queues.
Lets say these Qs are called 1, 2 and 3 for simplicity and each one has a number of statuses that an issue will move through.
I will assign an issue to one of these Qs and I want the lifecycle of that issue to then continue and be governed within the Q.
What is happening now, is that I have 3 Boards. As I assign an issue to one of these Boards, it also appears in the other 2. I thought Boards are UNIQUE entities however as I discovered they are nothing more than a mapping.
>> Someone told me that I need to create 3 Workflows to solve the problem however I don't seem to see any relationship between a Workflow and a Board so how will a workflow solve my problem ?
>> Also, I've been reading that a FILTER might solve my problem. That is cool however when I add a new issue to the Backlog there is no issue queue data item that I can set so that the issue will appear in the required Board.
Any ideas / suggestions / solutions anyone can help with ?
Many thanks in advance