I am a web designer and I work on different boards with different clients.
Each client board has the same columns:
1. Idea / Issue
2. To do / Backlog
3. Doing
4. Waiting for client feedback
5. Completed
This is great because each client has access to their board for adding ideas or issues. The client also gets a great overview of their project and what will be done.
For me and my team however, it is not that nice, since I have to go through the different boards, and never get an overall picture of what I am doing for all my clients.
Is it possible to somehow set up a Master Board (same structure as above), accessible only by my team, so that we can see all the different cards from different boards.
When moving a card in the Master Board, they should also move on the corresponding client boards, of which that card is attached to.
Is this possible today?
Does a workaround or similar solution exists?
Could this be added as a customer request for future features in Trello?
Hope you have some nice ideas on this!
Thanks!
Marcus