It's for teams of all sizes and industries of all natures. The goal is to help our community members unleash their full potential—from startup to enterprise, HR to design, and everything in between.
The tour will have three legs, each will have one of three special themes: Team Tools & Practices, Future of Teamwork, or Government Symposium. Already convinced you'd like to attend a Team Tour near you? Register here! Need more info? Read on
Attendees in Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, London, Austin, San Francisco and Chicago will spend the day exploring exciting announcements and new features, watching live demos, and connecting with teams in the community.
Attendees in Washington D.C. will come together with the best and brightest in government for a one-of-a-kind event.
Attendees in Sydney and New York will explore how to build a culture of innovation reinforced by core values and beliefs around open work.
By attending a Team Tour, you will have the opportunity to:
Meet other teams just like yours. Discuss what's working, what can be improved, and new ways to use our tools.
Get insights on scaling Atlassian products and agile practices in your growing organization.
Discover how to track your team's health and meaningfully challenge and improve the way your teams get work done.
See below for a full list of locations, and be sure to check back soon as agendas, sessions, and speakers get updated. Didn't see a Team Tour event in your city? Keep an eye on this Community for live updates and key takeaways. Oh, and let us know in the comments where you'd like Atlassian to visit next!
February 8, 2018
Team Tools & Practices
February 13, 2018
February 15, 2018
February 21, 2018
March 7, 2018
March 8, 2018
March 14, 2018
March 26, 2018
Government Symposium
April 10, 2018
Future of Teamwork
April 17, 2018
I will try to persuade Adaptavist I should visit the London one. Or keep kicking Neil Riley until he makes good on the threat to take me to Amsterdam.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- let me know if we need to write your boss a letter!
Hi @Bridget - the Sydney and NY detail links seem to be pointing to Washington.
@Danny Zuccaro good catch! Thanks . I updated the link, here for quick reference
Would love to see a stop in Canada! Toronto or Vancouver perhaps?
@Bridget- I may have missed out because Hipchat doesn't tell you when you're added to a room. I've been asked to sign up to the Amsterdam one, but didn't see the request for a week, so I might have missed it.
Has anyone attended a Team tour ( or is this new for 2018?) My company is new to Confluence and am wondering if attending one of these events would help provide any best practices or additional info on Confluence.
@Michelle - The one in Amsterdam took place a few days ago and I joined the session. The focus is entirely on Team work but they do share some updates about all their products. If you'd be looking specifically for best practices around Confluence I guess you would be disappointed.
I would recommend having a look at the Atlassian User Groups. They're taking place on a regular basis all around the world and often feature customer stories and best practices of Confluence and other Atlassian Tools.
Best,
Maarten
@BridgetHi Is it possible to transfer my purchase to another city? I bought the ticket to SF but maybe I will be in the east coast at that time.Thank you
@Wallace Souza, checking for you! I will follow up via an email with what I discover. Cheers,
Bridget
I would like to bring my team to the DC event. Is there a way to access the waived fee as we are a non profit organization?
Please come to Cologne next time. It’s twice in Berlin and Cologne has so great Kölsch
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.